Sunday, June 9, 2013

New to the blogging world!

Well let's see.  I am new to the blogging world.  I started blogging because I feel that it is a great way to gain more knowledge and ideas from others.  I have gotten a lot of GREAT ideas and saw things I would not have thought of from visiting other blogs.   I also feel it can be a great way to let go of some stress through fun and creative way.  I have started dabbling in making my own teacher created resources this year and have really grown used to having things to make for skills that are interesting and not the same old center ideas.  I have gotten a lot of really neat ideas and activities from other blogs too.  I feel that it is time to start sharing back or "paying it forward" as some may say.  So here's to happy blogging and  sharing more fun activities to use in school!  I have heard from some people how do you have time, how do you do it,  you have a small child at home (a very active almost 2 year old) a husband, and a dog. My motto is if you are passionate enough about something then you will have time to do it all. I am passionate about teaching and love my profession almost as much as I love my family. One of my favorite sayings is "Where there is a will, there is a way".   So let's let the fun begin and I hope you will chose to follow along in my journey of sharing ideas and activities to making  school fun again....
Happy Blogging and enjoy a very well deserved SUMMER BREAK to all that are just ending the school year! ~

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogworld! You have so many amazing ideas and are one of the most creative people I know. I can't wait to see what you create and share.
    Amy

    Adventures In Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I am looking forward to finding more connections and sharing my ideas about teaching! Happy Blogging to you too!

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the bloggy world! It's a GREAT group of people who work together and support one another in ways that people wouldn't think! Cannot wait to see more from ya! :)

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sara! I am excited to start blogging and to share some of the things I have learned or come up with that works too! :)

    ReplyDelete